October 6 is Green Sports Day
in Canada, a day to recognize the sustainability efforts in the sports industry. We’re committed to being green for climate action! This is a team effort, and we are actively engaged in actioning green initiatives, including:
- Providing shuttles and encouraging carpooling for local participants
- Limiting single-use items and providing water stations for refillable water bottles
- Using reusable bags for welcome packages and merchandise
- Waste separation and recycling program
- Working with local suppliers
The CARHA Hockey World Cup is proud to work with partners who share our vision and will continue to pursue more innovative approaches for a sustainable event!